PRIVACY & AFFILIATE POLICY
While I began this blog as a way to help others, this is my business and (hopefully) an income stream to support our family. This means that you will find advertisements and affiliate links on my website. Please know that I will only promote products and services that I recommend. I would never try to sell you anything that I would not spend my own money on. You will find more free resources than paid here!
Many of my posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, I may receive a very small commission. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Mentions of associated products/services/ businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money I earn per month helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thanks so much for your support!
Cleanly Consumed LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you purchase a product through the Amazon link, Amazon will pay me a small fee for the referral. You will not be charged any additional fees or inconveniences.
Cleanly Consumed LLC will also participate in additional affiliate programs that offer products that I feel will be a value to my readers. While I can not be responsible for any interaction you might have with Amazon or any other seller I recommend, I will do my best to only recommend products and services that I trust. If you have ANY problems with these products and/or companies, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com so that I can consider adjusting recommendations.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL BE COLLECTED BY (Cleanly Consumed LLC) AND HOW WILL IT BE USED?
- We will gather and collect personal information you submit to download resources, enter contests, or be added to our mailing list. This information will be stored and protected and will not be sold.
- This website uses the third-party advertising service provided by Mediavine which collects non-personally identifiable information such as your IP address to avoid showing you repeat ads or ads that may not be of any interest to you.
- This website partners with affiliates to earn a commission, such as Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other Wellness Parties. These third parties may utilize cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cleanly Consumed LLC may share your information with applicable entities required to do business.
Your information will not be shared with any additional third parties, at this time.
Kellie Cutsinger is not a certified registered dietician and makes no claims to be so. This blog is written and produced for informational purposes only. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Content should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.
The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new diet or health program. The writer(s) and publisher(s) of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein or procedures undertaken hereafter.
The resources made available on this website, www.kelliecutsingercoaching.
com and or www.cleanlyconsumed.com are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be used to replace the specialized training and professional judgment of a health care or mental health care professional.
Please consult a doctor, registered dietitian, or licensed medical health professional for any specific concerns you have related to your physical and/or mental health.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments that attack a person individually.