Faith- that is a STRONG word! It means so much and takes clarity to explain to others what that personally means.
For me that is a relationship with Jesus Christ. In my personal journey I would say that God has a huge sense of humor. It is something I hold dear. God also is grooming us for his purpose- and that may not always be fun. If we make the same mistakes over and over he watches us grow personally. I have learned that Faith needs to take upmost priority in my life. Without Faith all the other areas just fall apart… literally fall A-P-A-R-T.
The other areas of Balance
Fitness, Faith, Fun, Family & Friends & Finances- CC
Just don’t work unless you put your Faith First!
Here are a few tips that I use to help me keep on track:
- Find a journal book that is fun and inviting. I like the ones that have a spiral edge because you can open them flat.
- Get colored pencils- some people are super talented at journal art. Basically doodling up a notch with color and purpose.
- Have a few journals for the car, bedside and purse.
Have a go-to Bible Study Book. My favorites are:
- Jesus Calling- Enjoying Peace in His Presence (Available on Amazon)
- Pressing Pause- 10 Quiet Moments for Moms to Meet with Jesus (Available on Amazon)
It is important to find a bible study in your area. This may be with your neighborhood church or at you your child’s preschool.
If you are not able to travel to meet a group of people look for a Facebook Group to fellowship with. Social Media has its advantages and can help you find the group of people you feel comfortable with.
Create a group of your own by starting a Moms Coffee or a Bible Study at your home. You can invite each member to host or teach a lesson so all feel included.
I hope these suggestions help you stay on track with your Faith & Prayer Life.
Matthew 18:20 is one of my favorite verses.
For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.